Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Animal Inspired Furniture

I have been wanting a console table for my entryway for some time.  I am hoping to stumble across one while I am out thrifting or that someone has cast off on to the roadside.  A console table that maybe needs a little TLC but has great lines and is begging for me to take it home. Until that day happens, I browse console tables online. Most recently I came across these interesting tables from Ibride:
                             
                                                          Donkey


Ostrich


Sheep 

                                                              Sultan


Check out http://www.madeindesign.co.uk/ for more photos or to purchase, because I know you want one!  They got really creative and painted the rest of the animal on the wall against which the table sits! Hmmm, maybe I need to rethink my console table vision!  

All photos from www.madeindesign.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment